Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Do you fight for Fashion? I mean literally!


So, I've never had the courage to make it out of the house on Black Friday, not only am I stuffed like last nights turkey, but I would prefer not to be attacked by a viscious shopper who is trying to get the last flat screen tv or tickle me elmo. But, I've heard about the "festivities" that take place. Plus, I get more excited over clothes and jewelry than electronics and toys! If your like me, I have a solution-Shop online. A lot of retailers will have sales on their websites, which will save you the gas and possibly a trip to the emergency room!!! If you're looking for Women's apparel and accessories, I'm offering 30% off to my blogees on Black Friday! At checkout, enter discount code LRBlackFriday. Remember, any purchase over $100 is FREE SHIPPING! Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: